Unlike all other webinar platforms, Flow is designed from the ground-up for webcasting – or hosting webinars – and not for hosting meetings. That means that before your webinar even begins, you can organize the entire Flow of your webinar presentation – Deciding who has the audio, video, and screen sharing permissions ahead of time. This way, you don’t worry about technical logistics at the time of the webinar. This is not a platform for all participants to meet and discuss with live teleconference. Only organizers and presenters can have audio, video, and screen sharing capabilities.
With Storyboard, you can select each section of your webinar – or content block – and assign a presenter ahead of time. That way, when you launch your webinar, all you need to do is launch content blocks with one click and the presenter will be broadcasting their voice, video, or screen to the audience. This way, you no longer search for the “screensharing” function in the middle of a webinar or make sure your presenters are being heard by everyone. No more hiccups.
Autoflow is a new way to automate your webinar. After creating a content block for your webinar, you can decide if you wish to automate that content block. By automating, you pre-record video, voice, screenshare, laser pointer, and audience polling. That way, you can leverage the pitch-perfect presentation from your team multiple times and not have to present it every time. Save live interaction for live Q&A.
Depending on your requirements, there are relatively few limitations. We are purposely limiting the number of attendees for every webinar to 200 at this point. APIs are missing and you may not yet download reports in Excel format from the online reporting and analytics pages.
Since we are still in beta, we are not publishing our pricing at this time but will soon have a page on our website covering it. We will be glad to provide you more info when you request a demo.
By January 2019 we will have a very solid version available to all including all major features. We will roll out more features during 2019.
Here is a brief list of what features are included in the Flow platform at this time:
– Event Creation producing a landing page for event registration of attendees. Confirmation and up to two reminder emails are automatically sent with the option for attendees to receive reminders by SMS (text messaging).
– Smart Storyboard enabling organizers to create, prepopulate and automate a workflow for their webinars ahead of time. The Smart Storyboard is then used during the live event to launch content blocks and will automatically place presenters on / off the air. This significantly reduces risks and stress during the live event and improves the quality of presentation.
– Content Blocks of types: Slides, Video, Screen Sharing, Survey or Poll, Q&A and Bio of Presenters. There will be more modules available in the future.
– AV Controls allowing the organizer to remotely control the audio or video of presenters.
– Live audio and video of presenters.
– Autoflow allows to automate the execution of content blocks within the Smart Storyboard giving the impression of a live, yet pre-recorded content.
– Chat for attendees and separate chat for presenters
– Q&A: simple where organizers and presenters can take questions from attendees or an advanced version where the organizer can assign questions to specific presenters and answers may be given through voice or chat.
– Automated recording of webinars and hosted replays.
– Full report and analytics
Flow leverages HTML5 technology which also runs on iOS and Android mobile browsers. We will soon be offering a mobile app for iOS as well for better user experience.
During beta, we are limiting the webinar capacity to 200. Soon we will be supporting 1,000 attendees per webinar and possibly more in the future since the technology we have developed does not have any physical limitations.
After using Flow for your first event, you will realize Flow is indeed a fitting name for this platform as it allows you, the organizer, to create, preload and optionally automate a workflow for your webinar ahead of time. This significantly reduces risks and frustration during the live event and improves the quality of your presentation.
The APIs are in development but still missing during beta. By January 2019 we will have an API for event registration as native API as well as through Zapier. We will gradually complete the APIs with reporting APIs that will allow integration with marketing automation tools such as Marketo or Salesforce.
Flow can automatically record your webinars in the background (server side and without running anything extra on your computer) and will make an MP4 file available to you within minutes of the end of your webinar. Flow can also host the replay. For instance, a person who registered for an event but misses it, may access the replay page and view the recording.
Yes. In fact we provide a simple Q&A module where organizers and presenters can review questions from attendees and a much more advanced Q&A system in our Enterprise offering that will allow the organizer to assign questions to specific presenters.
In the Slides module, you may upload MS PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF, MS Word, MS Excel as well as images in PNG, GIF or JPG formats.